- What's black, white, black, white, and green?
Two skunks fighting over a pickle.
- What did the tailor say when he pricked himself?
- Why are crocodiles brown and flat?
Because if they were yellow and round, they'd be lemons.
- Why don't blind people like to skydive?
It scares the heck out of the dogs.
- Why are horses poor dancers?
They have two left feet.
- A medieval kingdom was situated on an island in the sea. A bridge connected the island to the mainland. The problem was, anyone who tried to cross the bridge would be attacked by giant mystical yellow fingers and dragged to the bottom of the sea. The king had sent his bravest knights to overcome the fingers and cross to the other side, but they all failed.
One day, a young page wanted to make an attempt of his own. Neither the king nor his remaining knights believed he could do it, but before they could argue, the page was already half way across the bridge -- and, quite surprisingly, the yellow fingers did not rise out of the water to grab him.
The moral of the story?
Let your pages do the walking through the yellow fingers.