If you can't think of anything nice to say...
Anyway... so lets review... you have a comment system that is supposed to allow all sorts of cross referencing so you can easily find comments from commenters and specific subject matter. Great. Except of course... you can't see the comments.
I am reminded of everyone raving about how awesome their new Iphone was... even though it wouldn't actually make phone calls.
The biggest problems I have with it?
1) There is no obvious way to see if new comments have been posted.
2) Russian helicopter pilots think this system isn't very intuitive.
3) It interferes with the basic workings of Haloscan.
4) Its very very slow.
5) Its ugly.
6) It loses large sections of longer comments... just like haloscan did.
7) It requires registration.
8) Someone has the name "Nate" registered already.. and its not me.
9) There is no way to see all the given comments on a given post.
10) I can't really think of a 10th thing I hate about it... but I am putting it down here anyway... just because.
Thus Sayeth Nate... King of the Resistance Fighters! Lord of the Ludites!