Friday, August 26, 2011

ATF

So here we go again eh?

I can't blog long... which I suppose is obvious... because I'm getting ready for Vox's fantasy football draft tomorrow... still... there are things to cover.

Such as...

A: Funf Reisling. I know I know. But I don't hide my wine nerd characteristics. I love wine. All of it. And this stuff is excellent. Yes... it comes with a screw on top. Which, people who actually know wine, know means it doesn't turn to vinegar because a cork failed. I highly recommend it. Its a little sweet but not offensive. Apples and Nectarines... all citrus and wood. The finish lasts forever. I swear you could sip a glass for an hour and never lose the taste completely. Glorious.

T: I mentioned those Gurkas. It doesn't take a psychic to predict what I'll be lighting later.

F: I saw this today... and I knew I had my ATF post down. A 3D Zombie Target that bleeds when you shoot it. Well butter my ass and call me a biscuit. I am impressed.

No comments: