Friday, May 15, 2015

The Return of the ATF Show

And....

We're back.  

That's right kids.  The ATF Show makes its return at 9 central tonight.  This was all pretty last minute.  No time to hype it or anything.  I doubt we'll even have Six... or Seven... or even Viidad with us.  Its like just gonna be drunken bloviation from my own self...  but you can rest assured... Make Me A Sandwich will definitely get played at least once.

So...  if ya have nothing better to do...  give it a listen.

And if ya have a question about... guns.. or booze... or business... or economics... or women... or.. well anything at all...  or even if you just want to call me an asshole... you can.  At this number:


(646) 668-2515

3 comments:

Raggededge said...

A: WT Russell's Reserve - Only the best for the return of ATF

T: Marlboro

F: Dan Wesson Guardian, damn that trigger is nice.

Nate said...

Dan Wesson guardian!

damn nice!

John Williams said...

Corona & some imported Ouzo

Just got a handmade mag carrier for 1911 mags through eBay.

I'm not much of a smoker. I need someone to smoke a stogie for me.