1. Donald Trump demands the uniting of all Americans within one Greater America, on the basis of the right to self-determination of nations to Make American Great Again.
2. Donald Trump demands equal rights for the American people (Folk) with respect to other nations, and the annulment of the North American Free Trade Agreement
3. Donald Trump demands land and oil development to feed our People and to provide for our energy needs.
4. Only Nationals can be Citizens of the State. Only persons of American blood can be Nationals, regardless of religious affiliation. No Muslim can therefore be a American National.
5. Any person who is not a Citizen will be able to live in America only as a guest and must be subject to legislation for foreigners.
6. Only a Citizen is entitled to decide the leadership and laws of the State. Donald Trump therefore demands that only Citizens may hold public office, regardless of whether it is a national, state, or local office, and proof of citizenship must be required to vote.
7. Donald Trump demands that the State make it its duty to provide opportunities of employment first of all for its own Citizens. If there are not enough jobs all Americans, all foreigners must be deported.
8. Any further immigration of non-Americans is to be prevented. We demand that all non-Americans who entered America after August 2, 1986, be forced to leave America without delay.
9. All American Citizens must have equal rights and duties.
10. It must be the first duty of every Citizen to carry out intellectual or physical work. Individual activity must not be harmful to the public interest and must be pursued within the framework of the community and for the general good.
Donald Trump therefore demands:
11. The abolition of all income obtained without labor or effort. Breaking the Servitude of Interest
12. In view of the tremendous sacrifices in property and blood demanded of the Nation by every war, personal gain from the war must be termed a crime against the Nation. Donald Trump therefore demand the total confiscation of all war profits, to ensure the proper treatment of our brave veterans
13. Donald Trump demands the nationalization of all enterprises (already) converted into corporations (trusts). Foreign hands must not be allowed to control American wealth.
14. Donald Trump demands that the publicly traded stocks must pay dividends to their employees.
15. Donald Trump demands the large-scale reform of Social Security.
16. Donald Trump demands the creation of a healthy middle class and its immediate breakup of the great conglomerates and their being leased at low cost to small firms and the utmost consideration for small firms in contracts with the Federal Government, state or any municipality.
17. Donald Trump demands strong eminent domain laws and tight regulation on the subprime real estate market and unethical practices.
18. Donald Trump demands ruthless battle against those who harm the common good by their SJW activities. Also persons committing base crimes against the People, thieves, wall street profiteers, etc., are to be punished by death without regard of religion or race.
19. Donald Trump demand the replacement of Liberal Law, which serves a materialistic World Order, by American Law.
20. In order to make higher education—and thereby entry into leading positions— available to every able and industrious American, the State must provide a thorough restructuring of our entire public educational system. The courses of study at all educational institutions are to be adjusted to meet the requirements of practical life. Understanding of the concept of the patriotism must be achieved through the schools (teaching of civics) at the earliest age at which it can be grasped. Donald Trump demands the education at the public expense of specially gifted children of poor parents, without regard to the latter’s position or occupation.
21. The State must raise the level of national health by means of mother-and-child care, protecting children, achievement of physical fitness through legislation for compulsory gymnastics and sports, and maximum support for all organizations providing physical training for young people.
22. Donald Trump demands the abolition of private contractors and the expansion of a strong national army.
23. Donald Trump demands laws to fight against deliberate political lies and their dissemination by the press. In order to make it possible to create an American press, he demands:
a) All editors and reporters of Networks must be American Citizens by blood;
b) Non-American networks require express permission from the State for their broadcast.
c) Any financial participation in a American Network or influence on such a network is to be forbidden by law to non-Americans and the penalty for any breech of this law will be the closing of the network in question, as well as the immediate deportations of the non-Americans involved. Networks which violate the public interest are to be banned. He demands laws against SJW trends in art and literature which have a destructive effect on our national life, and the suppression of performances that offend against the above requirements.
24. Donald Trump demands freedom for all religious denominations, provided that they do not endanger the existence of the State or offend the concepts of decency and morality of the American people. Donald Trump stands for positive Christianity, without associating himself with any particular denomination. He fights against the Islamic spirit within and around us, and is convinced that a permanent revival of our Nation can be achieved only asking not how America can make you great, but what you can do to make America Great Again.
25. To carry out all the above we demand: the creation of a strong executive branch. Unquestioned authority by the US Congress over the entire nation and over its organizations in general. The establishment of trade and professional organizations to enforce the basic laws in the individual states.
Donald Trump promises to take an uncompromising stand, at the cost of his own sacred fortune if need be, on the enforcement of the above points.
*** Donald Trumps wardrobe provided exclusively by Hugo Boss