Monday, March 28, 2005

A Pox on You WellDigger

Revenge will be mine!

Oh don't you worry friends... I'll not deprive you of the knowledge of wence my wrath comes. Ya see.. My parents arrived yesterday to help with birthin', which by the way should commence in the next couple days.

It being Easter Sunday they brought with them many gifts and prizes.... including a suspicious looking basket... that was suspicously covered with newspapers... suspicously hiding its contents...

I was suspicious.

After Jeb had gotten many toys and treats I was summoned to the living room.... where I found the suspicous looking basket... still covered... prominently displayed upon our coffee table.

Aparently it was my easter basket.

Now... I know my family. I've known 'em my whole life... So... my instinct was to carry the basket out to the porch and set fire to it. Looking back... I should have...

Against my better judgement I opened the thing... and of course... what do I see?

Peeps! And not just Peeps... No no... Peep Paraphenalia!

There were Peep Pencils.... Peep Pens... Stuffed Peeps... Peep Note pads... a string of Peep lights... there was even a Peep Musical CD!

And in amongst all the hate... I find a box of the most evil... vile... unspeakable...

Red Peeps.

Enjoy your victory WellDigger... but know ye this...

You shall reap from it bountiful woe.

No comments: