Monday, July 02, 2007

IPhone Usuck

Can someone tell me what the deal is? What makes this iphone special? I mean... besides the marketing hype.

It plays music! Yes. So do other phones. It surfs! Yes. So do other phones. It uses wifi hotspots! Yes. So do other phones. It... um.... err... Its pretty!!!!

Please... please tell how this Iphone is supposed to change my life. The treo does everything this little POS does and I don't have to stand in line to get it... and plus it doesn't require me to be cursed with itunes.

What's even more infuriating is the way people fawn over it, even though it doesn't work!!! Let me get this straight... its a phone... but you couldn't send or recieve calls on it... but you loved it still because it did all this other stuff.

Hello?

Its a phone. If it doesn't send and recieve calls... it sucks. Yes they got it fixed. Great. But take your eyes from the shiney parts for a second and snap out of it.

Here's an idea... how about someone tells me how it sounds on a call? How long does the battery last? Talk time anyone? How well does it hold a signal? You know... How does it freakin' perform?

Seriously... all you people that are so excited about this phone... did you really have no idea that smart phones existed? This thing appears to be cutting edge 2005 technology. Really impressive indeed!

Whatever.

No comments: