Friday, February 28, 2014

HE LIVES! AKA... THE ATF Post

no...  No I'm not dead.   I've just been stupid busy since last thursday.

Ya know what takes a bunch of time?  No.  You don't care.  Neither do I.  So forget it.

Today...

A: We're drinking Stella.  Because stella is freaking awesome.  I don't care if you think stella is not awesome.  Except to cast aspersions your way and suggest that your tastes are clearly suspect.  Later we're moving on to 46...  but for now... sweet Stella.

T:  I have no idea.  I am seriously considering cutting a plug off this twist that's been soaking in bookers for the last 3 months.  Because copenhagen is sugar dipped shit for women and boys.

F:   Winchester Defender... Mossberg Persuader... and a Remington 870.  Just in case.  I think I favor the mossberg.

I dunno about the show tonight.  Six is out... and I have a ton going on too... May just be blogging.

It occurs to me that I do have a story though.   So...  I'm in subway in wal-mart.  There is this old timer in their berating the millennial sandwich artist.

"I want a hamburger.  what do you mean  you don't sell hamburgers?"

Confused millennial is confused.  he stares at the old man... and blinks... and stutters something that might have been "subway".  Old man is not impressed.

"Subwhat?  Son this is wal-mart.  I came to wal-mart.  It says walmart on the big blue sign outside."

Confused millennial is looking around for help at this point...  he looks up at the menu over his head and mumbles "we have salads."

Old man is still not impressed.

"This is america son.  We eat hamburgers and cheeseburgers."

At this point the old man shook his head in disgust and just walked away.


And so...  You win Today...  Old Man berating the millennial sandwich artist.  because 'murcia.

***slow clap***

Also... I've decided we need a sound track.  I will also take requests in the comments.


Boom.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

A: Sierra Nevada Ruthless Rye IPA, Knob Creek or WT Rare Breed.

T: Alec Bradley Shift

F: Wife's Browning 22 Camper UFX Stainless w/octagon bbl and Ultradot Matchdot II scope

We can handle a solo rant tonight, Nate.


toothy

Anonymous said...

Nice song, btw.

toothy

Giraffe said...

I saw six singing on his youtube channel. The man is fearless.

A Dunno yet.
T
F 870 is on dog control duty.

WaterBoy said...

"Also... I've decided we need a sound track."

Compared to that one, I think I still prefer The Righteous Brothers.

Oh, and Stella is Belgium's Budweiser.

Outlaw X said...

Nate can you provide me with a link to that twist tobacco so I can see it and go buy some?

Outlaw X said...

This is what I did today. Secured my garage door with tie wrap. Had to string thee together to get the length and modified the design mecause mine is diffent than the latch shown in the video. Did it in less than ten minutes. I suggest everyone do this because I opened mine in 15 seconds with a wire coat hanger and I have now windows on my garage door and didn't even have to use a wedge block. Well it is fixed now. Watch the video and figure yours out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSO_HTBHLFI

I used these tie wraps they are the perfect size as far as thickness goes.

ordered these from amazon

cheddarman said...

Outlaw-X, I was hangin' with one of your fellow Texans tonight. You all are a colorful bunch. I told him i want to bring some more diversity to Ohio...Texans. He liked that.

Sincerely

Cheddarman

Outlaw X said...

We ain't hard to spot. When I used to travel at work a lot nearly everybody knew I was from Texas as soon as I opened my mouth.

cheddarman said...

A: Christmas ale from a brew pub, Barleys in down town columbus, like Blue moon but better, more citrus and some cinnamon

T: I am a recovered asthmatic, but love the aroma of a good aged tobacco before it is burned

F: Kentucky long rifle

cheddarman said...

A: Christmas ale from a brew pub, Barleys in down town columbus, like Blue moon but better, more citrus and some cinnamon

T: I am a recovered asthmatic, but love the aroma of a good aged tobacco before it is burned

F: Kentucky long rifle

cheddarman said...

Outlaw-X, you fellow Texan said i may be able to come down and hunt some wild hogs with him or friends of his. he lives south of San Antonio. Is that in your neck of the woods?

Nate said...

Outlaw... its just a plain ol' twist. I put them in a ziplock baggy with some bourbon and soak them myself.

Outlaw X said...

Around Fort Worth Cheds, too many Illegals south of Interstate 10 don't recommend it.

Nate said...

I dunno oulaw... like any other dangerous game... you just make sure you bring enough gun right?

Susan said...

Nate, this might be considered off topic for even an ATF post/show, but could you explain the bitcoin phenomenon to me, and why on earth people are shrieking about being MF Global'ed right now? I have never understood the bitcoin and how it relates to gold and all the rest. Are people being, have people been cheated?

Vidad said...

A: Campari
T: Romeo y. Julieta
F: 10/22 again

Anonymous said...

I don't know why I thought of this blog when I saw this...

S&W 1911 45ACP Rebel Flag Limited Edition

toothy