Sunday, December 11, 2005

Sloth

My just called and told me she did an epidural this morning on a woman who was 4'11... and 480 pounds. For those keeping track.. that's a BMI of 96.9... and remember.... 30 is obese.

Oh shut up.

I don't want to hear about how inaccurate BMI is. It's not a tool for healthy people. Its a tool for unhealthy or average people. If you work out 3 times a week... you don't need BMI to tell you you're in good shape. It wasn't designed taking people with a great deal of muscle mass in mind. You'll never find a doctor out there discussing BMI with an athelete. It was designed to give doctors an objective way to measure "Obese" beyond simply saying... "Looks damned fat to me!"

Now....

4'11"... 480 pounds... Can you even imagine what that looked like? I don't even know how the bitch got pregnant. I mean... She had to be just a big ball of fat with shins and forearms sticking out. DrWho said she didn't even look human.

I know I know... I'm supposed to feel sorry for her. It's tragic.

Well I don't. I don't feel sorry for the aids infected queers that just happen to practice annonymous unprotected sex. I don't feel sorry for crackheads that OD. I don't feel sorry for drunks that drive off of bridges.

These people make me sick. It's just as much a sin as homosexuality... and it infects the church just as much. But when was the last time your preacher stood up and condemned obesity from the pulpit???

Probly never.

You feel sorry for them? Fine. Go sing Kum-Ba-Ya with 'em, and offer to help hold up their stomachs so they can at least attempt to reach their peckers while they piss. Me? I offer them nothing but contempt. Not even pity. If I ran an airline I'd make them by 3 seats (I wouldn't force a decent passenger to ride close to their stink), and I'd charge them extra by the pound over a certain weight.

If I owned I theater I'd make them by extra seats too.

Oh I know... I'm insensitive.... I'm mean.

Yeah? Maybe I just don't like the reaking stench of sweating pigs... slugging around... to damned lazy to wash the 300 fat folds they have up and down their bloated sides.

Hey! Ya Bovines... you're stinkin' up the place.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!

No comments: