Friday, April 27, 2007

On the Loss of a Friend



I'm not one for emotional out pouring.... but this once I beg your forgiveness and understanding.


Julie and I have been married for 10 years. Nine of those years... we've shared with Bodacious Bocephous Caster, our chocolate lab... whom we simply called "Caz". We'd only been married a year when got him. We lived for two years in Knoxville without him... He went and stayed at

Mom and Dad's then. They love him as much as we do.

Jeb and Eli have never known a world without Cas in it. To them... he's just part of the family.

He was a playmate... and a protector. Everyone slept easy when he was in the house. He lead a good and happy life. He had a lot of fun, and he worked hard for, and with, the family that loved him. I doubt a dog could hope for better... hell he ate good to.

Cas...

I'm sorry. I ain't got the words.

I may post more pictures tomarrow as I find them. We have some great ones.

For now...




Well... there's just something nice about a 1-year-old wallering on a 100-pound dog.











W'ell miss ya buddy.

No comments: