Thursday, July 09, 2009

Greetings from Wal-Mart

Those of you unfamiliar with the RV lifestyle will no doubt find this odd... but tonight I'm blogging from a parking lot just west of Oklahoma City. See Wally World has a company policy that allows RVs to stay overnight in the parking lots of their stores.

Hey... its convenient... and free.

Its been a good day... in spite of the fact that people from Mexico think Oklahoma's roads suck. I mean they're 1 step up from Meeechigan's pathetic system. I'll probably piss blood from the beating we took on these "roads" today.

I swear anyone who advocates concrete interstates should be beaten within an inch of their lives.

Anyway... highlight of the day was definately driving down the road with the family singing American Pie at the top of their lungs.

Yes.

We're dorks.

We'll be somewhere in New Mexico the next time I blog I reckon. I'll start providing some pictures when we have something worth taking a photo of.

No comments: