Monday, August 09, 2004

Sucker

What exactly do you say about someone who so willingly and enthusiasticly supports their own duping? Sean is once again starting his voting campaign. A few times he has claimed to take me to task here, and each time I've seen fit to ignore it. I guess I'm in a ornery mood today though... come lookin' for a fight? Ya just found it.

So far not one shread of evidence has been produced to show that the outcome of elections effects the political climate of America. When last I posted about this, Sean and others waxed eloquent about it, however, none of them gave any sound reasoning to back up their claims. In fact, they pretty much said the same thing over and over again.

"If you don't vote, don't complain."

Why? My whole point is that I am subjected to your stupidity if I participate or not. When the two wolves and the sheep sit down to vote on what's for dinner, if the sheep refuses to vote... he's eaten. What you refuse to acknowledge, if he does chose to vote, he's also eaten.

The sheep would be better off if he never showed up to vote at all, and instead prepared to fight off the wolves.

Now one more time, I will challenge you Sean. Explain the logic behind that idiotic statement about who votes and who complains. Until then, I'll just go back to ignoring you.

No comments: