Important historical events of this incredibily signifcant day:
1) First time in US history both the chief justice and the president elect managed to screw up the oath of office.
2) First time in US history the american public has elected back to back retards.
3) 30th time in american history the idiotic america public has been duped into believing something will actually change.
4) First time Republicans actually have to consider the consequences of their actions. After all.. a retarded commie now has all the powers of the Patriot Acts. Bend over boys.
5) First time a homosexual has been inaugurated... ok... first time since Lincoln.
6) First time a crack head has been inaugurated...
7) Second time Bill Clinton's entire cabinet has been appointed.
8) Second time a US president is doing what ever the fuck Hillary Clinton says.
9) First time in US history the term African American was actually used accurately. After all... OBama was born in Kenya. He really is an African American.
10) Lincoln rolled over in his grave today... ok... so it wasn't a total loss.
Feel free to add more in the comments.