Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Christmas!

Alright.. enough of the "debate"... such as it was... let's have some fun. Our beloved Spacebunny asked about our favorite Christmas shows and Carols... So let's hear it y'all... As for me.. Christmas music for me is supposed to have an Irish or Scottish flavor... I have no idea why, it's just what I'm drawn too. I love the Chieftains Christmas music. Julie and I have spent many many nights with a roaring fire, thick hot-chocolate, and a Chieftains Christmas CD. As for the shows... Obviously I favor the old stand-bys.

Shows:
- Rudolph: Classic. I can watch it to this day and laugh my butt off. Yukon Cornelius is hilarious. "Didn't I ever tell you about bumbles? Bumbles bounce!" To Good...
- The Grinch: The animated one of course... the pet dog is SO miserable.
- Charlie Brown: Actually I love all the Charlie Brown movies. The Halloween special and Snoopy Come Home being my favorites.

Songs:
Greensleaves
Three Ships
O Holy Night
St. Steven's Day Murders - Elvis Costello
The Rebel Jesus - Jackson Brown


No comments: