Bad Joke Wednesday
- At Heathrow airport today, an individual, later discovered to be a public school teacher, was arrested trying to board a flight while in possession of a compass, a protractor and a graphic calculator.
Authorities believe he is a member of the notorious al-gebra movement.He is being charged with carrying Weapons of Math Instruction.
-What is Count Dracula's favorite landmark?
The Vampire State Building.
- Why did the sheep jump into the lake?
He wanted to take a ba-a-a-th.
- What kind of coat does a vampire wear in the rain?
A wet one.
- What style of art was preferred by the Third Reich?
-Murphy's wife told him he should put a pair of clean socks on every day.
By Friday he couldn't get his boots on.
- A small grocery store had just installed some new juice machines, and everybody who worked there was excited about who would be chosen to run them. One employee in particular, a grocery bagger, was determined to get the job. He went to the manager and made his case, telling his boss how excited he was about the new juicers, and how badly he wanted to be the one chosen to run them. His boss turned him down.
"But why?" protested the hapless young man.
"Son," replied his boss, "Everybody knows that baggers can't be juicers."