Friday, August 12, 2005

ATF

Boys I have been useless as tits on a boar hog all week... Don't look for that to change tonight. The Titans first preseason game's tonight.. and well.. priorities dude... You know?

God
Family
Football

Dig?

If you aren't an NFL fan... I'm going to suggest that the Bloggerblaster is not gonna be your favorite place for the next few days... as I plan on doing some serious breakdowns on The SEC, and the affore mentioned Titans.

I feel like its our responsibility. It irritates me to no end that Vox and Bane don't do this about their respective teams.

At any rate... its five minutes to game time... Time to start the rituals... time to put suit up...

Time to Rock and Roll...

IT'S FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!!!

A: No booze for me tonight... still feel like crap.
T: No tobabacco either... see above.
F: Taurus Tracker... Stainless steel .357 baby.

No additional T's... other than my current lust for a 70hp John Deer... with a 5x5 round bailer... and a loader.... mmmmmmmm...

Tastey!

Have a good one kids.

No comments: