Thursday, August 11, 2005

Time...

I'm a stay-at-home dad... with a maid. Yet still... I have no time. I continually feel rushed... How can this be?

Someone is always waking up or going to sleep... arriving... or leaving... eating.. bathing... something... Something is always going on. Its an insane time right now.

The job search is a huge deal. Lots of stress... Lots of pressure... Its just this big blade hangin' over our heads. What was once just a dream has been transformed into a reality. Complete with the horrors that come along with it.

On the one hand there is the feeling of life. Few things make a man feel alive like starting a journey with an outcome that is uncertain. I mean... how many of you have ever found yourself in a position where you looked up and realized that 6 months from now... you have no idea where you'll be living... you couldn't even narrow it down to less than 5 states...

It's bizarre.

Its thrilling. Its scary as hell. Its fun. And its exhausting.

Anyway.... between The Search, my recent illness, and my fascination with a certain work of fiction which shall be reviewed soon... I've neglected y'all.

I'll see if I can make it up to ya... but no promises. Time's tight.

No comments: