Thursday, August 11, 2005



KillBoy

At least a couple times ya'll have read my lusty writings about the place we reverently call The Dragon... That sacred little stretch of US-129 south of Knoxville... Well I thought I'd take the time to tip my hat to Killboy.

Killboy... aka Darryl Cannon... one of the denizens of the Tail of the Dragon motorcycle resort... two guesses where it's located...

Anyway, Killboy still holds the timed record for running Deal's Gap as far as I know... the boy's a freak, and his name is well deserved.

Anyway... Killboy keeps a blog of sorts... complete with pictures... I thought I'd give y'all a heads up so you could actually see some it for yourselves. Click here.














That's not me by the way.. but it is a CBR1000f... though not as cool as mine.

No comments: