Friday, August 05, 2005

ATF

Gettin' things goin' early tonight.. out of necessity of course... See boys... Its Date Night! Not just any date either! We're pilin' the youngin's into the badass black truck and headin' over to the Jap Steak House... AND... We're going with our smokin' hot little blonde chick friend Laurie.

Then we're all comin' back here to booze it up watch Return of the King. Laurie has been put in charge of the wine... and yesterday she asked DrWho if she thought 5 bottles would be enough...

I can feel the hangover already. What was that y'all said? Lots of water... pancakes... 1200mg of Ibuprophen.. Yeah... have to be prepared ya know?

So... me... my wife... booze... hot blonde friend... What was that someone said about the appearance of evil?

Bah! Don't be ridiculous! We're just watchin' movies... there will be no... ok well... there'll be minimal... well... yeah.. ok... so there'll be a whole lot of flirtin'... but that doesn't mean we're goin' to hell or nuthin'

Then again... if you're gonna go to Hell for somethin'....

On to the topics at hand...

I have no idea what sort of wine we're drinkin' tonight... I just know the chicks bringin' it. I'll offer a detailed report tomarrow... that's all I can do. I probly won't get to smoke... though if I do... I have an awesome Excaliber that I have been dyin' to fire up.

No big firearms news this week... other than the congress passing the protection act that limits pointless lawsuits against gun manufacturers... and we ain't discussin' no damned legislation durin' the ATF post.

Na... We've been lookin' forward to tonight all well... card games... good friends... wine... bourbon... good flick... It's about all a man can ax for.

I hope y'all have a great time tonight... and I hope none of ya puke... to much.

So crank up some Charlie Robinson... Some Jason Boland.. and some Cross Canadian Ragweed boys...

It's Friday!

Dammit.

No comments: