Friday, May 14, 2004

Where's the Hate?

Let's face the facts. I know that judging from my comments on Vox's Blog this place would be a haven for vitriol, sarcasm, and apocalyptic prophecy. So what's with the stories?

Vox called it moral fatigue. I'm inclined to agree. For the moment... I'm bored with being pissed off. I'd rather make some folks laugh for now.

I decided a long time ago I wouldn't compete with Vox. If you all want to read about economics, markets, and the war... you know where to find it. For now, it's not here. I'll touch on those things from time to time, but for the most part, I'm just here to entertain, and to provoke the occasional thought.

For now I'm happy to use the blog as a place to hang out with my friends, both new (RJK, Spacebunny, Astro, Resispa, Bill, ect ect ect) and old (Kristy, Josh, Shawn, and Joy).

President Frogger of Beertentistan said it best...

It would make for one helluva barbeque.

So for now, I apologies for not running the most high-brow intellectual blog. Hermenuetic Standards, Austrian Economics, and Hearts and Minds will just have to wait. I'd rather have some fun.

No comments: