Friday, September 17, 2004

mmmm... Salsa!

So the Lepper walks into a bar. (ladies this would be a good time to stop reading) He makes his way to the up to the bartender and humbly asks, "Ummm... is it ok if I drink in here?"

The bartender's a nice guy and says, "Sure buddy, grab a table over there and have ya a beer! Everyone's welcome here."

"I don't wanna bother anyone."

"Don't sweat it buddy. We're a rowdy bunch in here. No one's gonna pay you any mind."

"Fair enough. I appreciate it." and with that, the lepper sat down and started drinkin' his beer.

It wasn't very long though, until someone ran outside and got sick.

"I better go. I don't want to be a bother."

The bartender says, "Buddy sit back down. It's not you."

So the lepper sits down again... but just a couple minutes later.. someone else runs outside and gets sick..

Again the lepper gets up to leave...

"Buddy.. seriously... it's not you. Finish your drink."

"If it's not me... who is it?"

The bartender looks around for a minute and says... "It's not you. it's the guy behind ya... dippin' his chips in your neck."

No comments: