Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Go Time

There's an aweful lot of stuff gettin' talked about these days that makes me think these next 6 months are gonna be real interesting. Let me just take off the paranoid hat here for a second and be as blunt and plain as possible.

It's time to start thinking about where your line in the sand is.

Cnn and Fox are have been talking about the possibility of terror attacks and cancelled elections, and even have mentioned martial law. I think then, it's logical to assume that something might happen. You can ignore it and hope for the best, or you can follow my method; pray for the best, prepare for the worst. My first priority is always to protect my wife and son from immediate harm. I'll take to fighting for freedom, only after I know they are safe and taken care of.

Each and everyone one of us has to decide where the line is.

Cancelled Election: I can tell you this much, I ain't riskin' my family over a cancelled election that I wasn't votin' in anyway.

Martial Law: I don't see myself pulling the trigger over this either.

Out-lawing guns: Nope. Not gonna do fight over that either. I'll just ignore the law and bide my time.

House-to-house search and confiscation of firearms: Oh yeah... now I'm pullin' the trigger.

The type of Attack is going to dictate alot with me, and the timing. Honestly, I'm going to be in a much better position to handle this later than I am now, so some of you may be jumpin' before I do. It's quite possible that I may have to bend over and take it for a while in order to buy some time to make some preparations.

So... where's your line?

No comments: