Monday, July 05, 2004

The Project
Well... I finally broke down and did. I've decided to paint the CBR. I know I know... It looked good like it was. But... It just wasn't me. So here's the plan:

I've taken all the plastic off, and taken off the old stickers. I'm in the process right now of removing some of the left over glue. Once that's done, I have no minor body repair to do. Nothing major, just a little crack here and there, and mostly in places that no one ever sees anyway.

Once that's done, it's time to sand it down and paint it. The plan is thick flat black. Like an Apache helicopter. Then I plan on adding all red aluminum screws, red aluminum barends and pegs, maybe even the oil cap. I've already got a red rear tire to add too. The finishing touch will be a few stickers... also in metalic red...

The question is... Do I put the Decepticon emblem or the C.O.B.R.A emblem? I'm thinking two cobra emblems right were the honda wings go on the gastank, and "COBRA" on the tail. Maybe some trick led lights under the windscreen... heheehhe... She gonna be evil.

What do y'all think? Would you rather ride an evil Transformer, or Major Blood's motorcycle?

No comments: