Friday, June 10, 2005

ATF

Well... here we are again...

It's yet another Friday Night... and yet again.. I find myself with no one to drink and smoke with. This clean livin' is killin' me. Seriously... I'm to young for this crap.

I smoked half a Don Juan tonight all ready.. great cigar... really complex. It's starts out sorta spicy... but not Perdomo spicy... then it goes into more of a nutty woodsy kinda deal... and I'm pretty sure it changes again at the end...but I wouldn't know... as the damned thing went out on me. Just my luck. .. the cigar equivalent of an emergency phonecall in the middle of the best BJ you ever got. Not that such a thing has ever happened of course...

Anyway...

What are we drinkin' tonight? After that cigar deal I could sure use somethin! dunno.... maybe I'll sneak off for a nip later on... Wonder what's a good rainy night whiskey? duh... Makers... Russells Reserve... Woodfordes.. 1792... Same ol' same I reckon. I got a hankerin' for somethin' a little less sweet tonight... something... smokey... Suggestions welcome.

Y'all hear that Springfield is comin' out with a 1911 in .45GAP? Think of it as a full-size 1911, scaled down 20%. Not just the slide scaled down either... pretty much the whole gun. Sounds like fun eh? Well... not really for me... you folks with girly little hands... ahem... Will... Gregg.... you should look into it. It may be just your size. Not callin' ya girly mind ya... ok well.. yeah... maybe I am.. I reckon you're used to it by now.

Ah well... no time for this drinkin' and carryin' on anyways... I gots nieces to play with. I'll have to put my sippin' off till they go to bed least ways.

Toss 'em back kids.

***Standard Friday Posting Rules Apply***

No comments: