Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Raisin' Money

Lately I've been sorta reflectin'... so pardon me if I take a moment to share...

I was thinkin' about gettin' older... about the fact that I truely ain't as good as I used to be... Hey... it happens to all of us... and now don't get me wrong... I've got plenty of piss and vinegar left in me... I just know that I'm on the downhill side of things... anyway... this got me thinkin'..

Back in highschool I had this group of buddies... they were all in the drumline with me... and well... they had them a real interesting way of pickin' up cash....

Before I get started let me point out that I do not condone this behavior... and I never participated... ahem... never...

Anyway.. Friday night would roll around and... my friends... would all get together and head downtown. On the way... my friends... would always engage in some lengthy debate over who was up... who's turn it was... and invariably by the time.. they... made it down to the little gay bar in Printers Alley... the matter was settled.

Understand that non of... them... were over 18. In fact... most were 15 or 16.

So whoever's turn it was... would simply walk into the place... strut up to the bar, and wait from some pervert to hit on him.

He'd play it cool until the queer would ask him to come home with him... and then... instead... he'd say, "Why go ? Lets just go out back..."

The Sicko's always seemed to bite.

Anyway... he'd lead the sicko out back where... my friends.... and he would then procede to beat the living hell outta the guy... and take all his cash.

They... would often get as much as 300 or 400 bucks! Not bad for high school kids... anyway... this went on for at least a couple years... and always at the same bar... the queeners never wised up...

Go figure...

No comments: