1. Donald Trump demands the uniting of all Americans within one Greater America, on the basis of the right to self-determination of nations to Make American Great Again.
2. Donald Trump demands equal rights for the American people (Folk) with respect to other nations, and the annulment of the North American Free Trade Agreement
3. Donald Trump demands land and oil development to feed our People and to provide for our energy needs.
4. Only Nationals can be Citizens of the State. Only persons of American blood can be Nationals, regardless of religious affiliation. No Muslim can therefore be a American National.
5. Any person who is not a Citizen will be able to live in America only as a guest and must be subject to legislation for foreigners.
6. Only a Citizen is entitled to decide the leadership and laws of the State. Donald Trump therefore demands that only Citizens may hold public office, regardless of whether it is a national, state, or local office, and proof of citizenship must be required to vote.
7. Donald Trump demands that the State make it its duty to provide opportunities of employment first of all for its own Citizens. If there are not enough jobs all Americans, all foreigners must be deported.
8. Any further immigration of non-Americans is to be prevented. We demand that all non-Americans who entered America after August 2, 1986, be forced to leave America without delay.
9. All American Citizens must have equal rights and duties.
10. It must be the first duty of every Citizen to carry out intellectual or physical work. Individual activity must not be harmful to the public interest and must be pursued within the framework of the community and for the general good.
Donald Trump therefore demands:
11. The abolition of all income obtained without labor or effort. Breaking the Servitude of Interest
12. In view of the tremendous sacrifices in property and blood demanded of the Nation by every war, personal gain from the war must be termed a crime against the Nation. Donald Trump therefore demand the total confiscation of all war profits, to ensure the proper treatment of our brave veterans
13. Donald Trump demands the nationalization of all enterprises (already) converted into corporations (trusts). Foreign hands must not be allowed to control American wealth.
14. Donald Trump demands that the publicly traded stocks must pay dividends to their employees.
15. Donald Trump demands the large-scale reform of Social Security.
16. Donald Trump demands the creation of a healthy middle class and its immediate breakup of the great conglomerates and their being leased at low cost to small firms and the utmost consideration for small firms in contracts with the Federal Government, state or any municipality.
17. Donald Trump demands strong eminent domain laws and tight regulation on the subprime real estate market and unethical practices.
18. Donald Trump demands ruthless battle against those who harm the common good by their SJW activities. Also persons committing base crimes against the People, thieves, wall street profiteers, etc., are to be punished by death without regard of religion or race.
19. Donald Trump demand the replacement of Liberal Law, which serves a materialistic World Order, by American Law.
20. In order to make higher education—and thereby entry into leading positions— available to every able and industrious American, the State must provide a thorough restructuring of our entire public educational system. The courses of study at all educational institutions are to be adjusted to meet the requirements of practical life. Understanding of the concept of the patriotism must be achieved through the schools (teaching of civics) at the earliest age at which it can be grasped. Donald Trump demands the education at the public expense of specially gifted children of poor parents, without regard to the latter’s position or occupation.
21. The State must raise the level of national health by means of mother-and-child care, protecting children, achievement of physical fitness through legislation for compulsory gymnastics and sports, and maximum support for all organizations providing physical training for young people.
22. Donald Trump demands the abolition of private contractors and the expansion of a strong national army.
23. Donald Trump demands laws to fight against deliberate political lies and their dissemination by the press. In order to make it possible to create an American press, he demands:
a) All editors and reporters of Networks must be American Citizens by blood;
b) Non-American networks require express permission from the State for their broadcast.
c) Any financial participation in a American Network or influence on such a network is to be forbidden by law to non-Americans and the penalty for any breech of this law will be the closing of the network in question, as well as the immediate deportations of the non-Americans involved. Networks which violate the public interest are to be banned. He demands laws against SJW trends in art and literature which have a destructive effect on our national life, and the suppression of performances that offend against the above requirements.
24. Donald Trump demands freedom for all religious denominations, provided that they do not endanger the existence of the State or offend the concepts of decency and morality of the American people. Donald Trump stands for positive Christianity, without associating himself with any particular denomination. He fights against the Islamic spirit within and around us, and is convinced that a permanent revival of our Nation can be achieved only asking not how America can make you great, but what you can do to make America Great Again.
25. To carry out all the above we demand: the creation of a strong executive branch. Unquestioned authority by the US Congress over the entire nation and over its organizations in general. The establishment of trade and professional organizations to enforce the basic laws in the individual states.
Donald Trump promises to take an uncompromising stand, at the cost of his own sacred fortune if need be, on the enforcement of the above points.
*** Donald Trumps wardrobe provided exclusively by Hugo Boss
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
#14 violates #11... just sayin
The Donald's Struggle is Real!
Try to get this to his campaign manager.
ya seem a little triggered Stilicho... sounds like it worked as intended.
Nope. I'm not a Trump supporter. - think he's just another authoritarian statist looking for an opportunity. Of course, he isn't a kumbaya, globalist Libertarian either. Plenty to disagree with one way or another. So,just wondering which parts you disagreed with. Franchise limited to citizens? Expulsion of invaders? I would expect anyone with an IQ above room temperature to reject the obvious socialist economics, but there's a lot of other stuff in there.
That's why I told you to do some 'splainin' Lucy.
Was this actually published by Trump's campaign? Or are you surmising? Do you have a URL?
Stil... I would think from the previous post you'd be able to tell which of these I agree with.
Robert, it's the Nazi Party platform, slighty paraphrased
The nazis had the coolest uniforms imo...especially the ss and waffen ss...that's why I want to see the Das Nate Waffen SS division...the stars and bars with twin lightning bolts would have to be part of its insignia...
Brothers at this point debating the merits of candidate X is kinda like arguing over where the deck chairs should be on the titanic
Why so salty, Stilicho?
Get off my lawn, Josh
Nah, this crap fits MUCH better with the Hitlary campaign. Heck, she already has a beige pantsuit.
1) I will build a yuuuge wall, just yuuugge, it'll be great, just a great wall, really spectacular, let me tell you. It'll be a great wall because I'm in construction, see. And since I'm in construction in Noo Yawk and over in Jewsey, I can deal with the mob, see. I'm used to that, putting together deals is what I do. So, I tell you what, I'm gonna make Mexico an offer they can't refuse, see, and they'll pay for the wall. Simple. Easy, these kinds of deals are what I do, it's why I'm so damn rich!
2) I'ma get rid of all them muslims. See, I have a lot of nice buildings, just spectacular buildings, world class, great buildings. And I don't want some goat humper blowing them up! So, sorry muslims, I know there are some really nice people that are muslims, just great people really, but there are a few, some, here and there, that blow up buildings, so they gotta go until we know what we're doing.
3) China. China is just screwing us. And I know that you'd rather be screwed by me, an American. So, I'ma tax the hell outta their stuff, right after I get my friends to invest heavily in the kinda stuff I'ma tax the hell out of. See, this will employ Americans, and keep American money right here at home, in my wallet, where it belongs.
oh come on bill... the eminent domain stuff is perfect for Trump
To speak plainly:
I think the money quote from Ann Coulter's latest nails it; "Trump’s business is real estate, and real estate can’t be outsourced. His flag is planted in this country. If America goes down, his empire goes down."
Trump has been saying things like this at every stump speech. Not the part about his empire, but that's the gist of all the "Make America Great" stuff. His proposals would, rather transparently, benefit Trump.
The problem is the looting class has taken over DeeCee, and this directly threatens Trump, along with everyone else. As I see it, Trump totally understands the looting class, being a card-carrying member since 1980, and he, more than any other candidate, understands what's happening, and why. And he knows that if the looting class succeeds, he's Toast, not Trump. A great book about this is Stealing America, by Dinesh D'Souza. I would 100% trust Trump to act in his own self-interest, which happens to coincide with my self-interest in a very narrow, but important, overlap - We need to stop the looting.
The hardest thing for Trump to do if he was elected would be to put all of his properties and holdings into trust. Letting somebody else control his empire would be totally against his nature.
It would not surprise me at all to see action taken against him sometime during his presidency for meddling with the management of same.
I don't trust Trump to do a damn thing.
11 and 14? Income is a salary that is earned through work. Dividends are income based on investment. I can see a company giving employees stock options, some beneficial buying plan to give them incentive to work hard, work smart, and consider longevity, maybe profit sharing or bonuses, but giving investment rewards to those who haven't invested doesn't smell right.
Chedds, forget the uniforms, they had the coolest guns and tanks. Give me a STG-44 and a Tiger.
Heh, USA Today publishes a hit piece on Trump (rather, what they think is a hit piece). After reading this, I see why he's polling so high. I mean, this is the impression he gives, I'm only worried that he's just saying this stuff and doesn't really mean it.
By hook or by crook, President Trump would stop immigration — legal and illegal — until he got his head around the issue from the watchtower of the White House. He is very clear about what he would do: He would begin the deportation of all undocumented immigrants, regardless of family circumstances, commence building a fence or wall along our southern border, assign his Justice Department to challenge birthright citizenship, order the shutdown of certain mosques, and call on federal authorities to identify and track all Muslims living in the U.S.
Attacking the economy, President Trump would slap a 45% tariff on Chinese imports, triggering a trade war. Protecting his innate business sensibilities, Trump would likely crack down on the influence of unions against big business, encourage the legal taking of private property through expanded use of government eminent domain, and promise to sign legislation to audit the Federal Reserve.
President Trump would be very slow to move on agency appointments but would dramatically cut the budgets of the Department of Education and the Environmental Protection Agency. He also would very likely order all drug enforcement operations to cease and call on Congress to tax and legalize drugs as the only way to stop the "drug czars” from profiting instead of his government.
Are you trying to tell me that tyranny follows democracy? That is simply outrageous sir.
And you know why it does?
BECAUSE IT'S AN IMPROVEMENT.
Post a Comment