Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Legend Reborn





We've heard the rumors for years now... hushed tones... reverence. Then yesterday... on the flight deck of the USS Midway... it all came alive.





With a burnout that seemed to last forever... we were introduced to... the 2009 VMax. Let me break it down for you... 1679cc V4... producing 197hp and 122ft/lbs of torque. Let me repeat that. 122ft/lbs of torque. You can't see it... but take my word for it... I'm salivating all over my keyboard. And in case you're wondering... yes.. it comes with a stop watch... for those special times when you sneak off to your local airport runway. Of course I've never done anything like that and would never condone such behavior... ahem...

Back on topic... look... I'm not a Yamaha guy. To be honest... I don't have much respect for the company. But dude... this is th VMax.

Will it run with the zx-14 or the new Busa? No.

Does it need to?

No.

Save your pennies boys.

No comments: