Friday, June 11, 2010

The Return of the Blogger Blaster... ATF style

What a day... what a week. Holy crap people.

So its been two weeks since I had reliable internet access... I was 10 days without phone or tv. it was like 1930 or something... Considering the economy... a lot like 1930. Regardless... its all handled now. So lets get this atf thing rolling.

A: Landshark for starters... Bookers later tonight. There's really not a lot more to say than that is there?

T: If I'm bein' honest I ain't picked out my cigar yet. I'll have to throw an update on here a little later.

F: As always... Steyr M40... SU-16... Winchester Defender. Now be advised... I'm in serious ninja mode tonight. Tonight... I was breaking down boxes with a smith and wesson tactical knife. Somewhere around box number 278... I noticed a big nasty yellow jacket walking around. Little bastard was givin' me the evil eye... walking around on the one of the boxes. I flicked the knife. THWAK!!!!

Cut the little bastard's head off.

His decapitated body was stuck to the blade... and still moving around pretty good. I brought it into the kitchen and showed it off for the boys who are now convinced their dad is somekind of samurai warrior.

As it should be.

Anyway... time to find that cigar boys... Y'all have a good one.

No comments: