Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I Find Myself Considering...

the insane. You all know about the ICBM Tour... where JAC and I did the Iron Butt 1000 on our sport bikes. It turns out we don't get our certifications though... since apparently... we went to fast. That's right... the sanctioning body has decided to put on its panties and refuse to certify anyone that has an average speed that's to high. Pussies.

At anyrate... recently... I am finding my mind conflicted... and pulled in totally opposing directions. In the one sense... I'm madly researching massive motorhomes... that I may transport my family in the finest of comfort... and better still... I don't have to strap my kids into torture racks for hours on end.

On the other hand... recently I've had visions of loading up the KLX250 and heading out in a mad attempt to complete the Iron Butt on it.

1000 miles in 24 hours on a KLX 250.

How bout it?

No comments: