Friday, February 01, 2008

ATF

Well... here we are dammit... its 8:00pm on Friday... boys are in bed... DrWho just got in from work... and I'm lookin' for a liquid attitude adjustment. One of those days boys...

So here we are...

A: Wild Turkey Russel's Reserve... Maybe some Single Barrel Jack later on...
T: Arturo Fuente. Nuff said.
F: I'm feelin' kind cowboy... Ruger Vaquero... Stainless... pearl grips... .44 mag... and how about a Winchester model 94... also in .44mag. Just strikes me as that kinda night.

Speakin' o' cowboys... why can't we wear pistol rigs like they use to wear? Gimmie a low slung holster.. tactical... strapped to my leg... attached to its own belt.. and the belt would hold about 12 mags.

Yes. I want one.

Think about that. It wasn't that long ago that holsters were not only expected... they were also fashion.

Back then you were only breakin the law if no one could see it. Now you're breakin' it when they can.

I am depressed... but that's ok... I've got somethin' to ease my pain baby.

I hope y'all do to.

No comments: