Friday, August 31, 2007

Steyr, Corona, and a Romeo y Julietta Dream

Sounds like a decent ATF don't it?

We've got a big pool party set up tomarrow... so between that and Vox's Fantasy Football Draft I suspect I'll be loaded most of the day. Unfortunately... at some point I have to sober up and help a couple kids.

See... I have this delima.

I know you'll all be shocked to learn that we finally found some kids to help watch the boys sometimes. You'll be even more shocked to learn that they are a couple twin 16-year-old blondes.

Yes. Yes I'm going to hell.

Anyway...

So ummm... I need some help. See... These two girls... they're good kids... but their parents are sending them off to some damned public high school where they are encountering... well... I don't have to tell you. Now their mom and dad have both talked to them about boys... but apparently... well... I don't know... God has decided to punish me for the sins of my youth.

To make a long story longer... their mom wants me to "talk to them". She figures the "boy's only want one thing" talk will have a bigger impact coming from me.

Seriuosly.

I'm not making this up.

Ok.. I'm gonna go crawl in a bottle now... if any of you want to off pity or advice... I'd very much appreciate it.

God Help me.

No comments: