Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Holy Cow

What?

You kids are still comin' around? Unbelievable.

I know I ain't been postin' much... but hey... I just can't abide this dial-up crap. Vintage 1995 technology... screw this.

Thankfully I finally talked Joy into bringin' over a wireless card.

ARGH!!

We're Pirates baby! I swear.. Does anyone know how to use the security on their wireless routers? I'm sittin' here surfin' on somebody's bandwidth... I have no idea whose though...

Oh wait... I suppose now I'm influencing Christians to steal eh? I mean... The Bible is very clear that we shouldn't steal right? Oh dear... I'm being a bad influence... whatever shall I do....

I had somethin' to say.... but I've got some 101 and RC... and well... whatever it was just doesn't seem so damned important now... ah well... Screw it. I should be home directly... My new tire is bein' installed as I type. So I reckon I'll get outta Joy's hair tomarrow. She's been a helluva hostess though...

Anyway... Thanks for stayin' around y'all. I appreciate it.

No comments: