Monday, March 13, 2006

Excellent News!

Friends! There may yet be hope!

You cannot imagine my joy. I actually danced in a gig-like manner when I saw a link off the DrudgeReport. When Bill commented I had to post on it.

Now don't get me wrong. I'm not at all confident that BirdFlu will abandon its shiftless ways and actually mutate into something useful. It would certainly be nice if it did though. Short of a moderately sized planet-killer... this probably the best chance we have at some much needed human pruning.

I have my lingering doubts. Birdflu.... much like nuclear radiation... is far to unproven. The models always look far worse than the tests. Run Chernobyl through the computers and you'll find that half of Europe should've died out. Didn't happen. Sadly.

Anyway... lets not rain on the parade any more... we've got a potential plague to prepare for! Good times!

No comments: