Thursday, August 17, 2006

Heep Bad Juju

Look... do yourself a favor... make sure you give your bugout bag a real good once over boys. I'm not saying I know for a fact that something is going down soon... but there on the back of my neck is standin' up a bit if ya take my meaning.

August 22nd... its got a lot of significance. First of all, the Imams over in Iran have been dropping hints about that date. Plus... if you look at the muslim calender, you see that August 22nd is actually the night that they traditionally commemorate Mohammad's night flight. This would definately be an appropiate day to throw down. Perhaps the most so.

Add to that the general feeling in our population that something is about to go down...

and now don't go getting all pissy with me about that site either... I've been around the net long enough to know that is most likely BS. I'm just using it as an example of people's worry.

EP's all over this. Hist post actually lit a fire under my ass too. Check him out if you'd like more.

Again... I'm not making a prediction here. I'm just saying... its always a good time to double check your preparedness... and now just might be a little bit better than good.

No comments: