Thursday, February 09, 2006

Time

I simply do not have enough of it. We've sent Joy off... back down to Georgia... so gone are the long nights X-box. Blasting through the jungle while Charlie explodes in a glorious red mist.

The house is on the market now... and we've been showing it... so you can imaging that's a pain in the ass. Showing a house is bad enough... showing one with 2 kids 3 and under is a nightmare. Keep the clutter up. That's what the agents say.

Right. Yeah. I'll get right on that. No problem.

Moron.

This is even omitting the bizarre feeling of leaving your home so someone else can walk around and judge it... which isn't nearly as bad for me as it is for DrWho. She isn't really disturbed by it though... mostly she just wonders if we remembered to secure all the guns.

Anyway... we're leaving in 43 days... we haven't sold our house... and we haven't even picked out a house to buy.

Typical.

On the otherhand... I know exactly what motorcycle I'm going to buy and what accessories I'm putting on it.

See? That's called prioritizing baby.

No comments: