I Love My Town
- I live in a county with 45,000 people.
- I live in a Town of 1,300.
- Radar is something the county sheriff's cars do not have.
- At least 1 out of every 3 cars has a Battle Flag sticker or license plate. Yesterday I saw a pickup truck with a bumper sticker... it had a Battle flag... then in big letters said: If I had known this I would've picked my own cotton.
- Once a year every church in the county cancels its sunday evening services, and everyone meets at the county highschool football stadium... ok... everyone except the lone hold out right across the highway from the stadium. There's something amusing about watching from the stands as those 25 or so people leave their evening services over at the Church of Christ.