Friday, October 14, 2005

Its Here

I've been screaming at the top of my lungs about this for as long as the blog has existed. I haven't posted a "Buy Gold You Idiot" blurb in a while... but that's only because I assumed you all had become numb to it by now.

I sincerely hope you listen to me... because if you bought gold last christmas... you've made roughly 80 bucks per ounce... which ain't fricken bad. In fact.. that's somewhere near a 20 percent return. I can't imagine ya doin' better... particularly since in the same period, our 401K with The Huge Investment Company That Will Not Be Named (THICTWNBN) has not only lost money... it actually has less money that a savings account would have... Negative. Lost. We'd have more if we stuck it under our bed. Dig?

That ain't good.

Remember kids... Inflation is here. It's been here for a long long time, and now, its gotten so bad that the feds can't even lie about it anymore.

There are three things you need when bad times hit... Guns, Gold, and Whiskey.

Stockpile!

No comments: