Bad Joke Wednesday!
- What washes up on very small beaches?
- Why did the traffic light turn red?
You would too if you had to change in the middle of the street!
- Why can't your nose be 12 inches long?
Because then it would be a foot!
- A blonde walks into a doctor's office. She gets in the room with the doctor and says, "Doc, I hurt all over." The doctor is really confused. He says, "What do you mean, you hurt all over?" The blonde says, "I'll show you."She then touches herself on her leg. "OW!!! I hurt there." Then she touches her earlobe. "OW!!!!!! I hurt there too!" Then she touches her hair. "OW!!!!! EVEN MY HAIR HURTS!" So the doctor sits back and thinks on it for 5 min. Then he says, "Tell me, is blonde your natural hair color?" The blonde says "Yes, why?"The doctor says,
"Well, you got a broken finger..."
- A man walked into a pharmacy and up to the young lady pharmacist."Do you sell Viagra?", he enquires."Yes, we do." replies the pharmacist."Does it really work?", asks the man."Yes.", she answered."And can I get it over the counter?" he continues.
"Probably... if you took two of them!"
And one ol' Classic....
- Five surgeons are discussing who makes the best patients on the operating table.The first surgeon says, "I like to see accountants on my operating table, because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered."
The second responds, "Yeah, but you should try electricians! Everything inside them is color coded."
The third surgeon says, "No, I really think librarians are the best; everything inside them is in alphabetical order."
The fourth surgeon chimes in: "You know, I like construction workers...those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over at the end, and when the job takes longer than you said it would."
But the fifth surgeon shut them all up when he observed: "You're all wrong. Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There's no guts, no heart, and no spine, and the head and butt are interchangeable."