Crime Has A Color
*** WARNING *** If you believe in Unicorns, the Tooth Fairy, or Diversity, the following isn't for you.
The following facts come directly from the 2005 FBI Uniform Crime Report, if you don't like them, I suggest you take it up with them.
• Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
• Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
• Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
• Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.
• Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
• When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
• Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
• The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.
I know I know... this isn't what you want to hear. Its not what you want to believe. I mean... it can't be true can it? You know lots of black people and they never raped a white woman! And what about all those hollywood movies about how white southerners hate blacks?
Nah.. You're right... we're all better off if no one brings this stuff up. We'll just stick our fingers in our ears, close our eyes, and wish it all away.
Brainwashing and cooersion keeps the lid on this issue for now... since the MM won't dare mention it... and all good folk know that discussing something like this at work will cost you your job. Ahhh....
But the times they are a changin'. MM doesn't have the monopoly on information anymore.