Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I Hate Republicans

Man I hope your kid doesn't sick in the middle of the night. Because if he does... you're screwed. Oh didn't you hear?

It seems that now, all items containing psuedafedrin must be moved behind the pharmacy counter. And therefore, if the pharmacy counter is closed... and you need say... infant tylenol plus cough.. or virtually any other children's medicine... you and your kid are screwed.

In order to purchase the stuff you have to go to the pharmacy, show your ID and have them enter you into their database. I was told by the pharmasist tonight (Walmart's pharmacy was closed but the kindly woman opened it to help me) that how much you buy and how often is strictly monitored. Apparently this is an attempt to crack down on meth production, which requires pseudefedrin.

Oh.. and the bill that requires this?

The Patriot Act.

Isn't that just f'ing lovely? A bunch of ragheads kill a bunch of yankees... and now I have to waste 45 minutes to buy my kid's cold medicine. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

Piss on you and your war on drugs. I don't give a damn who's making meth. Fact is if there was no war on drugs these pissant meth houses wouldn't exist. People would be buying different drugs at legal dealers like pharmacies and there would be no crime involved.

I hate the democrats... I hate them more than I hate the republicans... but thankfully Hate is not a zero sum game. There is plenty to go around.

I really want to leave this country.... really. I love Tennessee... but America is suffocating. Hrm... wonder what American trained anesthesiologits make in Belize...

No comments: