Monday, May 01, 2006

Strike?

Did I miss something? These people on the news kept talking about some form of protest or strike or something... I didn't notice anything though. Then again... I haven't actually seen a mexican since I moved to Dickson.

How 'bout y'all?

Today was all about showing us how much these illegal bastards matter... any of you inconvienenced? I didn't think so.

Ya know... its a funny thing about a strike... you have to know when to do it, and when not to. If you really do make things happen then a strike ain't a bluff. But if you take more than ya give... well... its best to let sleepin' dogs lie. You don't want to call attention to the fact that folks don't really need ya that much.

Real Estate Agents don't ever go on strike. Neither do lawyers.

Ya know why?

No comments: