Monday, September 13, 2004

Discusted?

Ok, so how many of you were completely sickened by that last post? Some of you obviously were.

The question is why? It's pretty simple really. Maybe you thought this would an honorable war, where two armies would square off. Well I don't think the rebels will be interested in suicide.

I think the main issue here is that you are failing to realize that in any revolt, all facets of the federal government are legitimate targets. I know I know.. Mcveigh and all that. Right now the idea of an american service man getting sniped on a street corner makes us all sick. But right now is not the time for revolt. Right now, those servicemen have not turned on us. They are our sons and daughters fighting to protect us.

I'm talking about down the road, when those servicemen have decided to shoot at us. When that happens, it's open season kids.

The trouble that I see coming is that there will be those of us who focus on military targets, and do everything possible to insure no innocents are killed.... then there will be others who simply start blowing shit up.

Now... As for me being on that list... come on guys... I'm not new to this stuff. I'm sure the FBI has me on a list or two. I'd be disappointed if they didn't.

Try to be objective when you read that previous post.


No comments: