Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Gay Cowboys















Ya know Res... I ain't never seen no movie about gay Texas cowboys. Aparently its only Wyoming where they have queer cowboys... and they must have a lot of them... because they made a movie about 'em.

Its a good thing Chris LeDoux didn't live to see this.

And now I read that the international queer population has become fascinated with Wyoming because of the movie, and the state will probably see a tremendous increase in gay tourism.

Great. Just f'ing great.

What are these people thinking? You have a year when people are staying away from theatres in droves... and you push crap like this? I mean... could there be a more repugant subject for the 18 to 25 year old male demographic???? Which by the way is the single most important demographic there is when it comes to movie going???

I haven't seen a movie since Episode III and I doubt I will... though I confess I really wanted to see Doom.

Come on... Its the Rock man. The Rock kicks ass.

2 comments:

teshat said...

additional resources visit here informative post Dolabuy Louis Vuitton Check This Out find out

Unknown said...

get more replica bags in china redirected here replica bags in london discover this replica bags by joy