Friday, July 29, 2005

BATF!

Yee Haww!

Yeah.. we changed the name tonight! In honor of Kristy of course... Throw one back for the girl if ya get the chance.

Well so where do we start? I'm sittin' here tossin' back a handful of Bud Ice... Bud Ice..es... But Ices? WTF ever.... Bud Ice... Plural... really plural... Much Plural..

Anyway... I've been blastin' "Red Eyes on a Mad Dog"... "Carney Man"... and "Mystery Train". Top that playlist!

This reminds me... I love train songs... Folsom Prison Blues... Lonesome Whistle... Long Black Train... I love 'em all. You got a favorite train song?

Oh wait.. sorry.. I have to throw down for a second..

***DANCIN!***

ok... thats better... see.. The Gourds version of Gin and Juice rolled up... and well.. it caught me off guard. Fact is.. a man has GOT to groove to that shit.. assumin' he's got groove in him anyway... and believe me when I say... I have groove in me. Elvis ain't got shit on me people. That's a fact.

Now... Lets see... where was I... oh yeah... BOOZE!

So the ladies are fixing to try some strawberry wine for the first time. Neither's had it before... I figure it will be mere moments before their both mostly nekkid... well.. maybe not.. but that's ok.. White Russians are the backup plan. If they make it through both without losing clothes.. I'll be shocked... stunned... mystified....bumfuzzled... and well... disappointed.

Did I mention we're fixing to snuggle up with the extended version of Return of the King?

I forgot that part? My bad. tough life ain't it?

Well I shouldn't get ahead of myself... the movie is only comin' on if manage to pry myself off the porch swing... and that's no guarantee... I can definately see myself chillin' on the swing for a while.

HOT DAMN! I just got a call from the girl herself! Kristy's doin' fine y'all. Feels like she's got boobs on her chin... and she's hurtin'... but hey... they make drugs for that shit. She says hi.

Anyway... I'm off to curl up on the couch with Jeb... we've got an evenin' ritual ya know... we lay on the couch and watch Tom and Jerry together until bedtime.

After that... the the boozin' commences...

Y'all keep 'em straight... I'll be checkin' in off and on.

And say... y'all... I sincerely hope yer havin' at least half as much fun as I am... cause that'd be one helluva time in its own right.

Keep 'em straight.

No comments: