Thursday, December 23, 2004

Goddess My Butt

As if I didn't have enough to be irritated about today... Now I read this little snippet in Ann's column... From her interview with some Italian nit-wit...

Q: Who are the three best U.S. presidents of the century? And the three best in any time?

A: Century: Reagan, Coolidge, Harding. Ever: Washington, Reagan, Lincoln.

Lincoln. Ya see that? Lincoln. Further evidence that sodomizing the Constitution is just fine, so long as you have an "R" next to your name.

What's with guys and this chick anyway? OK... so she's a fire breathing bitch on wheels. That's a good thing? Granted she's funny... Clearly she's also mis-educated. So many guys think she's so hot... and I just don't get it. The chick looks like a corpse.

Call it blasphemy... but I wouldn't do her. Well... I would... but only if she agreed to email pictures of the event to Vox.

No comments: