Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Crap...

***Thuck Thuck Thuck***

Hear that? That's the sound of the last nails being hammered into the coffin kids. Governor Bredeson pussed out. These cuts may seem nice, but there's no way they be deep enough to really affect our immediate future in Tennessee. Just ain't gonna happen.

So where does that leave us? I've raised my son 10 hours away from his grandparents, and frankly I'm sick of it. I'm sick of every vacation being spent trolling off to see the family.

True... we could suck it up, take the pay cut, and move to Tennessee anyway. But then, if I gave you 100 grand to move 100 miles south... would you? Yeah... I thought so.

Georgia... Alabama... Asheville maybe?

Either way, somehow I'm gonna have to convince my parents to move with us.


No comments: