Friday, January 21, 2005

Old Habits Die Hard

Weathman says we're 'posed to get betwix 6 and 12 inches o' snow tween now and Sunday. Hearing this of course, the first thing I did was throw Jeb in the truck and head to the grocery. I'm from the South. It's what we do. It doesn't matter if we have everything we need at home. When the Man says "snow" your presence is expected at the local grocery store. You buy milk, and bread, and talk to folks about the coming blizzard. Normally crowds drive me insane, but today... I didn't mind standing in insane lines... I didn't mind people bumping into each other or over crowded isles. It's just all part of it.

There are a couple more posts coming tonight... I have to handle some issues here with this "women judging men" bidness... and then of course... the Obligatory Friday Drinkin' Post...

Then again... we may just blow all the serious stuff off and talk about booze, guns, sex... or hopefully... the combination there-of.

No comments: