Monday, October 25, 2004

Monday...

I know y'all don't come here to listen to whinin'. That's largely why I haven't posted anything today. I've just been in a bad mood for several days. I don't know what it is. I've just been in one of those funks where it feels like everything is going wrong. Everything is obviously not going wrong. In fact, things are going quite well... but for whatever reason I'm still in this funk.

I'm still pissed about Boston...

I dont know if it's the pictures they posted of the cops shooting into the Boston crowd from all of 4 feet away... or the witnesses that are swearing the crowds were calm when the cops opened fire...

I don't know... I've got a lot to say... and no one to say it to... and what I have to say... I really wouldn't want anyone to hear anyway... So I'm gonna just shut up now.

Julie's on call tonight.... so I can't even drink it away...

Dammit.

No comments: